Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Printer Cartridge Garbage

For the past couple months, I've been out of ink for one of my printers. It's a new printer so it doesn't let you print anything if any of your ink cartridges are empty. I decided to swing by the local BestBuy to pick up an HP ink cartridge so I could print my travel documents.

I got one and opened it up. Here's what it came with:


There was the plastic seal from BestBuy to protect the metal detector stuck on the paper box, the paper box, a small paper box, a plastic wrap, and finally the cartridge.
Unwrapping all that reminded me of those joke gifts friends give you that make you unwrap newspapers and go through a couple empty shoe boxes. A real big waste of materials.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha³ So very true. I guess a lot of small things seem to be so fragile these days. It reminds me of those jokes where people wrap gifts in a small box and then wrap it in another big box and so on. :P Yeah...waste of material. That plastic case could've been used for..... yeah..a lot of relevant things.

-kpmiszu(felt lazy to sign on blogspot) :D