Friday, May 16, 2008

The S60 Road Warrior



From toasty dry summers in Dallas to the frosty winters of Toronto, I've been on business trips all over North America for the last three years. Each week I spend at least a full work day at the airport or on a plane. Being so mobile, I need a quality phone that suits my life style and Nokia has offered that in their S60 platform.

A lot of web sites already review S60 applications so in the next couple blogs I will write about how S60 helps me with...
  • Finding my way around
  • Capturing my experiences
  • Getting my work done
  • Keeping me entertained
  • Saving me money
  • My reminder
  • Connecting me with work and friends
  • Sharing
  • Safe guarding my phone

I hope you will find this has interesting to read as I will writing it. If there's any topic you want covered, feel free to leave me a comment.

I will be writing my experiences with my Nokia N82 but I'm sure the experience is similar on many other S60 phones like the N95, N96, E90, etc.

No comments: