Friday, October 31, 2008

Featured on S60 Blogs

My S60 Ambassador report about Nokia Maps compared to the iPhone's Google Maps is featured in this week's report of the week on the S60 blog!



Source: http://blogs.s60.com on 10/31/2008 at 11:50pm EST


I recently joined S60 Ambassadors after hearing about it at the S60 Evening in NYC. As a S60 ambassador, I'm suppose to tell the world about my experiences with S60 and in return I get points which I can redeem for awards. The award thing does sound pretty vague but since I already talk about S60 to everyone around me, I found my channel to write down my stories and recognized for it.

Although there is the general S60 stories, from time to time there are campaigns to push a certain service/product and awards given to ambassadors at the end of each.

To get points, I have to write reports of my discussion with people around me about S60. Depending on the quality of your report you are awarded 40 or 50 points.

Each week a report is chosen and featured on the S60 blog. This week happens to be mine so I won a 2 month trial of the Nokia E71.

You can read me S60 story at: Maps 2.0 Report of the Week: Anotheran Beats Back the Taunts

No comments: