Saturday, March 12, 2005

Terminal 3

You have probably read about JetsGo by now and how their Terminal 3 front is all empty now with people everyone else scrambling around looking for another way to get to their destination, I hope you get an idea how difficult arranging travel is. I was in Terminal 3 just last week:


I hope everyone is able to get to where they need to be. A company that has so many commitments it's suppose to fulfill should not be allowed to shut down like that. I would be really annoyed if I were stuck in a place because my flight was cancelled. Investors should also place more thought into what they invest in. How could they invest in a company that Michel Leblanc founded after he's bankrupted 2 (Royal Aviation before being sold to backrupted Canada 3000 and Quebecair which was renamed to Intair) already!

For more info see: http://www.ctv.ca/generic/WebSpecials/jetsgo/about.html

No comments: