Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I won a trip to LA from Nokia Productions/WOM World!

I'm so excited! I'm going to Los Angeles in October!

I got into work this morning and was surprised by an e-mail from WOM World:

Hi Eric,

Congratulations! I'm pleased to tell you that you're one of the winners of our movie death scenes challenge for Nokia Productions, meaning that you've won a ticket to the LA premiere of Spike's final cut of the movie on October 14th.

Our Assistant Directors have considered all the entries carefully and definitely felt yours was among the best for originality and effort, so well done!

The ticket is for the evening of October 14th where you will get a chance to attend the premiere with the Assistant Directors and the other winners, attend the Avril Lavigne concert afterwards, and live blog from the event for your community. We will also provide flights or other transport to LA from within the USA for you, and a hotel room for that evening.

Just let us know the travel arrangements that best suit you, to arrive in LA by 12pm on October 14th, and we'll start sorting things out. If you sadly can't make the date, the ticket will be offered to one of the runners-up.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,
WOM World / Nokia



WOM World is a Nokia sponsored resource that provided me with some of the phones I've reviewed on my blog. WOM World had provided me a Nokia 5310 to create movies based on life for Spike Lee's movie in Nokia Productions. They had 3 video categories: Birth, Life, and Death. There was an added challenge given by WOM World for the last category and that was to recreate a movie death scene with your phone.

Here was my movie death scene submission:



It was so time consuming to do it with the Nokia 5310 they gave me but luckily I finished it in time. I actually went out to Toys R Us to buy the SUV and brought some lego characters from home.

It was all worth the effort!

No comments: