Monday, October 25, 2004

Nothing to write about

Like my title says, I don't have much to write about today and for once, not even a picture to post. The day started off as any other day, a dimly lit day and the usual traffic jams. But today I was hooked on ezbay once again. I really wanted to replace the phone I have now with something more capable. Something with at least a VGA camera, memory card support, and MP3 playability. Too bad prices on ezbay quickly exceeded my budgeted amount. I think they have some good prices on things.

At home I had a long discussion about family structure. There's two main ways to how families work. The first is where after finishing high school the child mainly supports him/herself financially and moves out quickly after graduating post secondary. The second is merging the child's money into the family so that he/she cannot distinguish what is his and what is not but he/she does not have to worry about money as much. But this carries the idea that he/she should support the family after post secondary. I find myself the latter. A lot of my friends seem to be the former and are already preparing to move out. In a way I am envious of them but I know I have a responsibility to my family. At least I don't have to worry about cooking everyday.

No comments: