Thursday, December 09, 2004

Rewards

I've been using my RBC Classic II VISA card ever since the beginning of university. I used it to buy textbooks since I never carried enough cash to afford $200 textbooks. So I look at my VISA bill and see on the top left that I have a couple thousand points. So I figure I should look on their web site to see what I could get with my points. I was thinking it'd be a yo-yo or a toothbrush kind of reward. Found out I could get movie tickets! So I got those and they finally arrived:


Since my mom's been paying my VISA bills when I was in university, she deserves the tickets... I hear she's going to watch Alexander.


I hear it's not a great movie from RottenTomatoes. But it's alright. English Patient was rated a good movie and I didn't like that.

No comments: