Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Car in the garage again

I dropped my car off the Toyota dealership again. This was the 6th day I have been there in the last 2 months. I guess I wasn't expecting much. I figure the airplane like sounds would still be there after I picked it up. So it was the usual, their shuttle came to pick me up from work at 5:15pm, chatted on the van ride, then dropped me off at the dealer. Quickly got my car back. Started the car. Then shifted into drive and slowly manuveured out of the dealership. I didn't push on the gas too much because my car was still cold. But I could already tell it was a lot more quiet than before. I went back to the office to the gym downstairs and worked out. The drive back home was very very good and soft sounding. It felt like I was driving a new car!! I love my Corolla!

1 comment:

ellaH said...

My BeBe is better than yours! =P look at its shiny blue!! Its also OLDER than yours! =P I think you abuse your car too much... You should give it to me too =) Then I can have TwInS~ haha...