Monday, November 15, 2004

Very Hot Sunday

I didn't end up going to Church today... yes... bad me... I slept in and worked at my office. Look at what a mess it is:


I didn't get much of my work done cuz soon after I set up, I had to go for lunch with my parents. Later that day I went to pacific mall to pick up the mini cruzer that I said I'd get. I ended up getting a 256MB on for $50. Not too cheap but reasonable price at the time.


Then it was off to hot pot with friends at:


It was very good! We had crab, squid balls, oysters, shrimps, beef, lamb, egg nog stuff, veggies, cuddlefish, mussel, and dumplings. I am SOOO full as I'm writing this. I don't know how I'll sleep with such a full stomach or even work this food off. We then took a short walk around this mall:


Let's just say that no walk could clear my stomach. Not sure if your recognize what mall this is. Too bad everything was closed.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

this is Times Square.

btw, do work. i don't see a laptop there nor a space for one )

Jonathan said...

My mistake, I do see a laptop there.

Eric said...

lol yeah... i should have wrote weekend office. I do work at home too. Not very healthy.