Sunday, November 28, 2004

Easing into Sunday

Yesterday I spent some of my evening here:


Then I took a nap at home and messed up my sleeping schedule.
Sunday was woken up by my sis to visit the Nike Store. This was all I got:


Everything was so expensive over there.
Next was yum cha with family. Then off to Futureshop to exchange something for this:


This is SOOO great! Makes any computer wireless so I don't have to drag a network cable from my basement to the 2nd floor anymore. I got it for $65! What a good price! It even came with a USB extension so I put that on my old computer downstairs so my dad doesn't have to reach to the back of the computer to put in his USB key hard drive.

2 comments:

ellaH said...

65$ sounds like a sweet deal.... i want to go shoppping too... i still haven't checked out the new mall yet... T_T school made me have no social life T_T such a poor poor girl... wanna take me shopping???? =D

Anonymous said...

D'kor says he doesn't know anyone with that name :)